I’ll Be Teaching a Series of Spoken Word Workshops!
So thanks to my company, Pacific Child and Family Associates, I have been given the opportunity to teach a passion of mine: The series is entitled, “Introduction to Spoken Word Poetry.” For ages 13 - 17, this will be suitable for beginners and novices. There will be fun and creative exercises to encourage self-expression in a safe and open environment. Participants will learn to develop their voices as young poets. If you haven’t heard of spoken word and want to know what it is or if you have and want to try it out or if you just want to write and perform, then come check out this series! To enroll, please visit:
Search the activity #2571.305.
This summer as part of the Burbank Recreational Program I will be leading from June 20 - August 18 at the McCambridge Recreational Center. It is $78 for residents and $83 for non-residents. It will be held on Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:30 PM.
One has registered so far. There are eight open slots left. There needs to be a minimum so please come through and help me spread the word to all who you feel may be interested. Classes begin on June 20, but the last day to register is June 28! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. Thanks!
- jbayani reblogged this from forwordcollective
- sorebeca likes this
- manilaryce likes this
- forwordcollective reblogged this from egana
- thisisnotjay reblogged this from fascinasians
- thisisnotjay likes this
- iamkmai likes this
- onepeacepoetry likes this
- fascinasians reblogged this from egana and added:
- egana reblogged this from fascinasians and added:
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- minimean likes this
- wordsarewishbones likes this
- rhexstropik likes this
- halcyonsalon said: YAY! :)
- touchofpoetry likes this
- egana posted this